25 May, 2011

Invitation - Sarvajanikotsava of Sangha Siksha Varga


Dear Swayamsevak Bandhu... 


I cordially invite you to attend to Sarvajanikotsav (Closing Function) of Sangha Siksha Varga (Pratham Varsha) of Paschim Andhra Pranth, on 28th May 2011 Saturday, at 5.30 pm, evening at MCH Ground, opposite Ram Theatre, Lalapet, Hyderabad.

Physical Demonstrations will be performed by the Swayamsevaks who trained in Siksha Varga from before 20 days.

Yours
Sunder Reddy
Varga Pramukh

See Invitation in Telugu has given below :

Forward this to all.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Bandhuvar shri Sunder ji,

Saprem, sasneh Ashirwad. ( I am 82, that's why 'Ashirwad').

I, on behalf of all the Swayamsevaks outside Bharat, wish the Utsav a great success.

I take this opportunity, to tell all of you what a great encouragement we get in our work when we hear such 'news' from our beloved Bharat.

You are the 'Source of Inspiration ' to all of us, who are equally enthused as much as your are, in the service of our Revered Bharat Mata..

To reciprocate, I wish to, hereby, ask your permission to send you some of the circulations our 'weekly' Activities circulated by our local Adhikaris.

This may give you people some idea how our work is progressing outside Bharat.

Please do write to me and I'll start sending the said reports to you.

Surely, it will help to enhance the zest and zeal of our Karyakarta Bandhugana there, knowing how fast we are developing throughout the world.

I may like to send you many more details, as and when available as time will permit.

Please, let me know the e-mail address where I may be sending theses dispatches.

Once again, wishing the function a grand success.

My yatha yogya Abhivadan to all aabal/Vriddha swayamsevaks there.

Ramesh Vishnu Chitnis,

Los Angeles,
USA.

R.Mallikarjunarao said...

Dear Ramesh Vishnuji
Sasneh Namaskar. I get your ashirvads. If u want to send the information of your at there, pls send this Mail ID : vskap1@gmail.com. This is our Vishwa Samvad Kendra, Andhra Pradesh Mail.
Dhanyawad.

Yours
R.Mallikarjunarao
Prantha Prachara Pramukh
Paschim Andhra Pradesh.

Post a Comment